Study on Gifted Youth
On the right, you will find forms to be completed by the participant's parent/guardian.
Please complete the following steps in order:
Step 1. Sign the Parent/Guardian Consent Form and wait to receive a Record Number (via email, within next business day).
Step 2. Fill out the study's parent forms (the Demographic Information Form and IQ Score Reporting Form) with your child’s information.
Note: Have information regarding your child's latest IQ score ready before filling out the IQ Score Reporting Form.***
***Accepted tests of intelligence (all editions) for this study are:
- Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scales (SB)
- Differential Ability Scales (DAS)
- Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children (WISC)
- Wechsler Preschool and Primary Scale of Intelligence (WPPSI)
- Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale (WAIS)
- Wechsler Abbreviated Scale of Intelligence (WASI)
- Wechsler Nonverbal Scale of Ability (WNV)
- Kaufman Assessment Battery for Children (KABC)
- Kaufman Brief Intelligence Test (KBIT)
- Wide Range Intelligence Test (WRIT)
- Woodcock-Johnson Test of Cognitive Abilities (WJ-TOC)
- Raven’s Progressive Matrices (Raven’s)
- Reynolds Intellectual Assessment Scales (RIAS)
- Comprehensive Test of Nonverbal Intelligence (CTONI)
- Naglieri Nonverbal Ability Test (NNAT)
Thank you and your child for your participation in this research effort
to improve care for gifted individuals everywhere!
If you have any questions regarding this study, please feel free to contact me or my Faculty Sponsor at Alliant International University:
Researcher - Anaïs Wong, M.A. (Graduate Student under Faculty Supervision)
Faculty - Patrick Petti, Ph.D. (Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Faculty Supervisor)
For general questions about rights of research participants, please contact:
Alliant International University
Institutional Review Board
Approved by Alliant International University IRB